Skip to Content
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! Due to the expected Omicron Variant Surge, we will no longer allow spouses/family members/guests to attend an appointment with the patient regardless of vaccination status. Our goal is to cut down our staff’s potential for exposure as we have such a small staff. We appreciate your understanding. Once the Omicron Variant Surge drops off, we will return to allowing the vaccinated spouse/partner of patients to attend the clinic visit.
Arkansas Fertility & Gynecology has implemented the following changes:
- 1. Everyone entering our clinic must wear a face mask, no exceptions. If you do not have a mask, you will not be allowed to enter the clinic. You must keep your mask on at all times while in our clinic.
- 2. No children, family members, friends etc. allowed in clinic
- 3. You should not come to our clinic, if during the past 15 days you, your partner or anyone else in your household has any of the following:
- a. Close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid 19 infection
- b. Traveled outside the United States (any country)
- c. Have a fever (100.4 or higher), chills, cough, difficulty breathing or pressure in your chest
- d. New onset loss of taste or smell
- e. Sore throat