Skip to Content
Arkansas Fertility & Gynecology has implemented the following changes:
- 1. Everyone entering our clinic must wear a face mask, no exceptions. If you do not have a mask, you will not be allowed to enter the clinic. You must keep your mask on at all times while in our clinic.
- 2. Husband or spouse may come to the new patient appointment and to IVF class only. All other visits the patient must come alone.
- 3. No children, family members, friends etc. allowed in clinic
- 4. You should not come to our clinic, if during the past 15 days you, your partner or anyone else in your household has any of the following:
- a. Close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or suspected of having Covid 19 infection
- b. Traveled outside the United States (any country)
- c. Have a fever (100.4 or higher), chills, cough, difficulty breathing or pressure in your chest
- d. New onset loss of taste or smell
- e. Sore throat